I have spent all my sewing time over the past couple of weeks quilting “Modern Lily”. Here are some photos of what I have accomplished, so far:
After sewing about 2 hours Friday night, my machine suddenly made a loud screech and then the motor seized. I dropped it off at the shop Saturday morning, but I won’t know what is going on with it until Monday afternoon. Luckily, I have a spare machine. It is not my favorite for doing free motion. The opening is too small, but since I am working mainly on the outer borders, there isn’t a lot of bulk to push through. It will do for now.
While I was at the shop, I took a quick look at some of the new machines on the sales floor. Interesting! I shall make no further remarks on the subject of new machines for now.