I have been making an effort to complete some of the unfinished projects taking up space in my sewing room. I bought the fabric for this quilt almost 10 years ago when my eldest nephew graduated from high school. I intended to make a dorm quilt for him to take to college. But, as sometimes happens, the project never got started. Then, two years ago, one of my sewing groups did a block challenge. I decided it was time to finally use the fabric. The finished blocks have been in a drawer in the sewing room ever since. A few weeks ago, I finally put them together and finished the quilt last weekend.